Migraine Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10th May 2011

2 posters

Go down

10th May 2011 Empty 10th May 2011

Post by Tee Wed May 11, 2011 7:52 am

Well - saw the GP and he thinks something else is going on not just the migraines Sad - top of his list an under active thyroid - blood tests tomorrow.

I just want my feet to go down for Saturday - so I can stand up - its the girls birthday party and I have 30 kids to sort out. Shocked
Tee
Tee
Admin

https://migrainetalk.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

10th May 2011 Empty Re: 10th May 2011

Post by Tee Thu May 12, 2011 2:41 am

four attempts to get some blood - nurse says "oh your blood seem not to be running!" duh might that be the reason I have cold hands and feet lol
Tee
Tee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by whitzendJane Thu May 12, 2011 3:28 am

Tee wrote:four attempts to get some blood - nurse says "oh your blood seem not to be running!" duh might that be the reason I have cold hands and feet lol

Dah yeah! Sorry you are going through this. However I feel this is a good time to have these issues..OK OK I am not being unsympathetic here Tracey bear with me..

You are drug free (so not clouding any results with contraindications). Also if you are going to have to come off the heavy duty meds for a while to let your body have a rest now is a good time because you haver the botox lined up. So the reality maybe that, as usual your timing could be impeccable.

If the botox works (crosses everything) you can keep off any potential problematic drugs and give your system a rest. Is there a history of thyroid problems in your family?

Hope the bloods are OK. Speak soon.

J
xxx

I am trying to be positive for you as I am guessing you are feeling a bit low? (((HUGGIES))))
whitzendJane
whitzendJane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tee Thu May 12, 2011 8:44 am

Thanks Jane - to be honest I am not that bad emotion wise - I am kind of in that numb place, you know that I can sit still and not think but veg place lol - I think normal people call it denial LMAO

Although, like you say, I am thankful re the timing - the symptoms I have have been around since late last year and I always put it down to the medication side effects.... so having this break is a good thing. And like you say if the Botox (No I mean WHEN the Botox) works Wink then things might get a whole lot better...... I am hoping it comes back as a positive result, because its easyish to solve and at least I know where I stand, not sure I could go through that 'we have no idea what's wrong with you stage again' ..... not a lot I can do about it until the results are back so I am not worrying about it - I just do not have the engery to worry lol

But hey I made a start on the girls cakes today Smile 2 castles.....

Tee x

PS In answer to your question - mum was tested for it a few years ago but it came back OK. I have have found out though it can be caused by surgery......
Tee
Tee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down