Migraine Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saturday 4th June 2011

3 posters

Go down

Saturday 4th June 2011 Empty Saturday 4th June 2011

Post by wildone Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:57 am

Afternoon all,

Gosh what a change in the weather for us up North, been 26 plus degrees C for last couple of days, now its barely reaching 15, typical British weather, just watched The Apprentice from last wednesday, cause Britains got tallent got in the way, now for the live darts on sky, just love to watch Phil Taylor, have been to watch a few tournaments in the past in Blackpool and Frimley Green in Surrey, the atmosphere is so electric.

Anyway think its my turn to make the coffee....have a good day everyone if you can...

Graham

wildone

Back to top Go down

Saturday 4th June 2011 Empty Re: Saturday 4th June 2011

Post by whitzendJane Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:15 am

Glad you have had a better day and sound like you are enjoying yourself despite the changable weather.

I feel my head buzzing and a sudden coolness could mean we have a storm brewing.

Hope tomorrows a good one for you

J
xxx
whitzendJane
whitzendJane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tee Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:46 am

Glad your having a good day Smile

Its warm and sunny down here but the wind has got up, so not helping with my head.

I am not having such a good day here - big HM last night and its been lingering all day - been back to bed twice Sad and hit the big pills - Oh well tomorrow is another day....
Tee
Tee
Admin

https://migrainetalk.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down