Migraine Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indian Head Massage

3 posters

Go down

Indian Head Massage Empty Indian Head Massage

Post by whitzendJane Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:42 am

I have had this on a number of occassions and have found a really brilliant chap. Yes it helps and strangely even when my head is pounding and the skin is sore I can still tolerate this treatment better than anything.

I find it very relaxing and the harder he presses on my sore bits the better..it doesn't work half as well with someone who gingerly rubs my bonce...odd I know as you usually don't want anyone near your head when it's that sore. He has very good karma and lets me cheerful yelp away saying 'that's helping isn't it'..he makes me laugh.

Previously I had a friend who did it and taught me yoga (which helps too) ...but he had the audacity to find a job 200 miles from me..how dare he have a life of his own Smile when my head needs a good rub and my chakras are blocked. Oh no I sound like a mad old hippy!

Again not a cure but it does make the pain easier to deal with however it works.
whitzendJane
whitzendJane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Indian Head Massage Empty Re: Indian Head Massage

Post by Tee Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:00 am

I totally agree on this one........... you are a mad old hippy...........oh no I side tracked.........I mean the Indian head massage - I have them once a month and find them helpful and like you the harder the better - I leave floating, pain free and totally relaxed - BUT I cannot drive home. The only down side is that the effects only last a few days.

PS How dare the yoga man move 200 miles away - what was he thinking Shocked
Tee
Tee
Admin

https://migrainetalk.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:30 am

How interesting - whenever I've ever heard of Indian head massage (and it's not something I've ever really looked into), I've always shuddered at the thought of anyone massaging my poor head!

Might have to give this one a look... Smile

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down