Migraine Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What has worked - Abortive meds (part 2)

2 posters

Go down

What has worked - Abortive meds (part 2)

What has worked - Abortive meds (part 2)  I_vote_lcap0%What has worked - Abortive meds (part 2)  I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What has worked - Abortive meds (part 2)  I_vote_lcap0%What has worked - Abortive meds (part 2)  I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What has worked - Abortive meds (part 2)  I_vote_lcap20%What has worked - Abortive meds (part 2)  I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
What has worked - Abortive meds (part 2)  I_vote_lcap20%What has worked - Abortive meds (part 2)  I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
What has worked - Abortive meds (part 2)  I_vote_lcap40%What has worked - Abortive meds (part 2)  I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5
Back

What has worked - Abortive meds (part 2)  Empty What has worked - Abortive meds (part 2)

Post by Tee Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:09 pm

I know we are all different and medication / treatments / supplements etc all work differently on each person, but I thought it would be interesting to see, statistically if anything stood out in the way of helping....

I will set a series polls - as we are limited in the list length - so if you have had anything which is not on the list and you feel it has helped you significantly - do add it as a post.....

Do not tick the stuff you have tried - but the ones which you think have helped you, you would use again or you would recommend to others..........
Tee
Tee
Admin

https://migrainetalk.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

What has worked - Abortive meds (part 2)  Empty Re: What has worked - Abortive meds (part 2)

Post by sisterphonetica Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:20 am

Zomig nasal spray is my saviour. Sumatriptan only worked at the 100mg dose or in injection form but the side effects are horrible. Zomig nasal spray seems much kinder and quicker.

Oh and when I went to the migraine clinic the first time the doctor said that Sumatriptan Nasal Spray wasn't very effective.
sisterphonetica
sisterphonetica

Back to top Go down