Migraine Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dispersable Asprin

3 posters

Go down

Dispersable Asprin Empty Dispersable Asprin

Post by oafish1 Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:59 am

I suffered from evil weekly migraine with aura for last 40 years. It ruined my career and I was sacked several times because of it. I had to be self employed as no one would employ me.
I would of loved to be a junior school teacher but due to migraines would not have been able to do that.
However nearly a year ago by accident my husband bought me dispersable asprin instaed of normal asprin. The little tiny one that are used for people with heart conditions.
I started one every morning, along with cayenne pepper and this is teh truth! I have not had one migraine since. That was last August!!

Now I finally have the confidence to apply for a job and got it! I have been there two months now and not had a day off sick!

oafish1

Back to top Go down

Dispersable Asprin Empty Re: Dispersable Asprin

Post by Tee Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:29 am

Mexican wave So pleased this has worked for you.

Sadly I have been on the mini aspirin for years (due to a minor stroke) and it has done nothing for my migraines.

But I have read recently that is you take a disposable aspirin at the on set of a mig - it can sometimes stop one from developing Smile
Tee
Tee
Admin

https://migrainetalk.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:25 am

Wow, so pleased it helped you! Smile

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content