Migraine Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5th May - a good day

4 posters

Go down

5th May - a good day  Empty 5th May - a good day

Post by Tee Fri May 06, 2011 8:19 am

Well I am a happy bunny today............... I have managed half a day at Legoland - with no triptan!!! never happened before. The kids had a great day (still not cottoned on that we leave late so only get half a day - but hey ho needs must)

Ok I had aura, and I am very numb in the cheek right now (and thankfully for spell checker lol) and I am sure I will not see much of tomorrow, but right NOW it feels good. Smile

Tee
Tee
Admin

https://migrainetalk.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

5th May - a good day  Empty Re: 5th May - a good day

Post by whitzendJane Fri May 06, 2011 8:39 am

Wayhey!

Legoland and all things theme parky are the spawn of Beelzebub ..did Drayton Manor and even watching the rides made me feel sick. Then the noise and all the annoying people (I am SO anti social now).

Is it me or do people just shout more now...I know I am more sensitive to it but there does seem to be an increase in the shouty levels of the general public.

I digress..well done Tracey and I hope you are wrong about being floored tomorrow and your head isn't as painful as your are anticipating.

PS stepping on a lego brick is the only thing almost as painful as standing on an upturned plug..surely another sign that is tis made by the Devil Twisted Evil

J
xx
whitzendJane
whitzendJane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alba-Neuk Fri May 06, 2011 8:50 am

awww so glad you had a great day albeit half day. Smile hooray for good days out cheers
Alba-Neuk
Alba-Neuk

Back to top Go down

Post by Tee Fri May 06, 2011 8:57 am

LMAO - I have trod on so much lego - I do not go into Alex's room because of it - but it does kick off the swearing therapy - so must help in some way lol

I have to be honest - we choice a day when we knew it would be quiet, we walked very slow and I never watched anything that moved! Wink

The worst part of the day was the car journey funny enough, I get this odd thing, when we stop, the world around me continues to move - its not motion sickness, I do not feel I am moving, but I can actually see the ground moving in front of me, from side to side - most odd.....
Tee
Tee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alba-Neuk Fri May 06, 2011 9:08 am

your odd motion thing I get too, mostly when my vertigo is at its worst such an odd feeling i agree.
Alba-Neuk
Alba-Neuk

Back to top Go down

Post by Tee Fri May 06, 2011 9:17 am

arrrrr not just me then Smile I do not really get vertigo - and this only seems to happen when I am in the car - I have not found a name for it yet..

.... but then I have only just found out about Alice in Wonderland Syndrome - and I have been having that for years Shocked
Tee
Tee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Fri May 06, 2011 9:29 am

Great stuff - it's such an amazing feeling of achievement when you've had a good day like that. Smile

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down