Migraine Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One box of tissues down and here we go again !

5 posters

Go down

One box of tissues down and here we go again ! Empty One box of tissues down and here we go again !

Post by JACQUELINE TEW Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:19 pm

Coming off of Topamax is as bad as starting it damn tablet grrrrrrrr ! ,spent most of yesterday in floods of tears and getting really irrationally irratable over ridiculous things (spelling and speaking seems to be worse ) and i am nervous of an attack felling symptoms ,i have a long day at work tommorow and can`t make the decision wether to sort out cover and take day off as brain won`t let me ,trouble is if i have day off i then get cross with myself and feel i have given in and just being lazy ,even my daughter bless her yesterday told me i have got to stop feeling guilty for needing to sleep or rest sometimes when i am at my worst and i guess i am this week ,well thats the rant out of the way have just noticed its not raining yeah thats a plus ,need the shades on though ,i hope everyone else is well and having a pain free day today xxxxxxx Jacqui
JACQUELINE TEW
JACQUELINE TEW

Back to top Go down

One box of tissues down and here we go again ! Empty Re: One box of tissues down and here we go again !

Post by Sheena Hulston Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:30 pm

Jacqui
Stop!
Have a Kit Kat
Have the day off.
There is nothing worse that coming off meds give yourself a break and have a giggle at what you will look like 2moz sitting there crying at your desk!!
Sheena x
Sheena Hulston
Sheena Hulston

Back to top Go down

One box of tissues down and here we go again ! Empty Re: One box of tissues down and here we go again !

Post by Sheena Hulston Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:35 pm

just remembered your a carer, your old lady will think the Drs rung up with bad news with you bumbling all over the place!!! Crying or Very sad
See you owe it to her to have the day off bounce
Sheena Hulston
Sheena Hulston

Back to top Go down

Post by JACQUELINE TEW Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:45 pm

Lol thankyou Sheena ,i`ve booked tommorow off as that`s my worst day long hours and more gruelling ,the lady i see today is actually younger than me she has a rare disease called ehlers danlos syndrome only there for 4 hours and i am her P.A ,companion so it`s ok today i can cope with that ,i always find myself feeling ....can`t express it ! ,lucky is the wrong word ,but because she is so young and has such terrible pain and is house ridden wheel chair bound and her joints just dislocate for no reason bless her ,i tend to give myself a boot up the bum and think see it could be worse ,i keep myself going that way ,then get home and flake out lol ,but will rest tommorow definately xxxxx hope you are better today xxxx
JACQUELINE TEW
JACQUELINE TEW

Back to top Go down

Post by Tee Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:57 pm

Sheena Hulston wrote:Jacqui
Stop!
Have a Kit Kat
Have the day off.

LOVE IT Very Happy

I am so sorry your having such a crap time - coming off that stuff is tough going - BIG HUGS Hug
Tee
Tee
Admin

https://migrainetalk.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by whitzendJane Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:21 am

Hugs from me too...the guilty feelings are all part of being ill (and are crap).

It's hard right now but you are doing much better than you imagine.

Keep posting if it helps.

xxxxx
whitzendJane
whitzendJane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:08 am

Sorry to hear you're finding things tough. Can only echo what's already been said. One step at a time x

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum