Let's see your pets!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Let's see your pets!

Post by Sarah on Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:02 pm

Hope the photos won't be too big! Here are my current pets.

Cassie the guinea pig, who lives indoors. She is the last of a trio, but the vet has said she's not allowed any more friends. I don't think I'll have her much longer, as she's getting an old lady. Crying or Very sad

Boris the hamster, who is also on his last legs:

I also have a dwarf hamster, Fluff ( Embarassed ), but she is really difficult to photograph!

I've had lots of other animals previously (rabbits, mice etc), but I have to keep the numbers down to ensure I'm fit enough to look after them.

Looking forward to seeing your furry friends. Smile
Sarah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's see your pets!

Post by Nekoha on Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:42 pm

Boris and Cassie are so cute!! I bet Fluff is, too!
I had hamsters, gerbils, and rabbits as a kid. Rabbits were my favorite small animal. We lived way out in the country, and had a big hutch with our pet rabbits in it. The gerbils and hamsters lived inside with us, but they were actually more my older brother's pets than mine.
I am an affirmed cat lover, through and through. I have two kitties now, but there has never been any time in my life without a cat. We had to leave our two kitties in the States for the first 2 years we lived in Japan, but we brought them over here about 2 years ago.
I feel that having pets really makes my life better. When I have my darkest days, I look at my babies and know there is a reason to keep fighting!
I'll post pictures later, when I am on my other computer. Just wanted to say "Great thread" and "Cute furbabies!!"
Carla

Nekoha

Back to top Go down

Post by pīwakawaka on Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:49 pm

I miss having a pet around. My wife isn't keen on animals inside the house and I can't see the point in having a pet if it can't be with me in doors.

I know that when I have migraines and there are cats or dogs nearby, they almost always come close to me and keep me company. I've also noticed that when the migraines muddle my mind, I much prefer the company of animals to people. They don't seem to become patronising, condescending or irritated by my behaviour. Animals don't tend to put any expectations on you - they just accept you for what you are. I really appreciate that during the more unpleasant phases of a migraine.

http://anotherspectrum.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum