Migraine Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Success stories - there must be some lol

2 posters

Go down

Success stories - there must be some lol Empty Success stories - there must be some lol

Post by Tee Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:31 am

We would love to hear of anyone's success stories - how did you find your trigger, how did you find your cure?
Tee
Tee
Admin

https://migrainetalk.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Success stories - there must be some lol Empty Re: Success stories - there must be some lol

Post by whitzendJane Mon May 02, 2011 8:33 am

I guess by the nature of these things anyone who has a success with their treatment isn't reading about migraines or joining forums but is out..perhaps having a little drinkie...boogie-ing on down...catching some rays...jetting off somewhere without worrying about time differences, humidity, cabin pressure or motion sickness...they maybe scuba diving even..ahhhhh

can anyone see the tumble weed blowing through my brain? Could we get a tumbleweed smiley design do you think just for my 'moments'?

Anyway I digress ( Rolling Eyes ) All I am saying is don't think there aren't people out there who haven't conquered the problems we have..they are out there but are probably glad not to be thinking about it anymore.

End of ramble...
Jane
xx
whitzendJane
whitzendJane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Success stories - there must be some lol Empty Re: Success stories - there must be some lol

Post by Tee Mon May 02, 2011 8:47 am

OH I got all excited then - our first post on success stories LMAO

But your right - who the hell would be here if you had cracked it - I would be on a big yacht pirat in the bright sunshine sunny, drinking loads of bubbles drunken, looking at the cabin boys.......... well if it's a dream you might as well make it a good one.....

As for the tumblweed smiley - how about geek

Tee x

PS I love your rambles Very Happy
Tee
Tee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by whitzendJane Mon May 02, 2011 8:58 am

ROFLMAO

Thought that would get your attention and I was right..but joking apart people rarely get on t'inter-web to say 'yeah this drug was brilliant and I didn't get one single side effect'.

I sincerely promise that when my day comes (space for ironic laugh smiley) I will post in big, bold, twinkly type all about it.

Very Happy
J
x
...and what's this one for elephant ? I think tumbleweed would be a much more appropriate smiley scratch
whitzendJane
whitzendJane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tee Mon May 02, 2011 9:07 am

I think the elephant is for when you have had too many drunken
Tee
Tee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down