Migraine Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How was your (or the person you care for) birth?

+2
Sheena Hulston
Tee
6 posters

Go down

How where you born?

How was your (or the person you care for) birth? I_vote_lcap56%How was your (or the person you care for) birth? I_vote_rcap 56% 
[ 5 ]
How was your (or the person you care for) birth? I_vote_lcap0%How was your (or the person you care for) birth? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
How was your (or the person you care for) birth? I_vote_lcap22%How was your (or the person you care for) birth? I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]
How was your (or the person you care for) birth? I_vote_lcap11%How was your (or the person you care for) birth? I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
How was your (or the person you care for) birth? I_vote_lcap0%How was your (or the person you care for) birth? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
How was your (or the person you care for) birth? I_vote_lcap11%How was your (or the person you care for) birth? I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 9
Back

How was your (or the person you care for) birth? Empty How was your (or the person you care for) birth?

Post by Tee Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:23 am

There seems to be a growing theory that migraine may have something to do with the way you were born, so it would be interesting to see how we all came into this world?

If I have missed a type then please let me know....
Tee
Tee
Admin

https://migrainetalk.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

How was your (or the person you care for) birth? Empty Re: How was your (or the person you care for) birth?

Post by Sheena Hulston Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:11 am

I have also heard the way you are able to carry kids is linked to migraines. I lost 7 had 3 lots of articles on this as well.x Sad
Sheena
Sheena Hulston
Sheena Hulston

Back to top Go down

How was your (or the person you care for) birth? Empty Re: How was your (or the person you care for) birth?

Post by Sarah Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:18 am

I have no idea... I know it was a natural birth, but no idea if forceps were used. I think not though...

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by pīwakawaka Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:16 am

I was tempted to tick "Kiwi delivery" as I was delivered by kiwis (New Zealanders) but then thought better of it Very Happy
pīwakawaka
pīwakawaka

http://anotherspectrum.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:22 pm

Not sure which option comes thought at 1 month early and mother waters managed to kill a lift on its last legs so I had doctors handing between floors as my mum gave birth... Other than that I think normal...

Loki

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekoha Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:14 pm

What Sheena says is interesting. I was born by C-Section, but my Mom had 9 miscarriages, 11 pregnancies total and constant migraines from about 20 years old until about menopause. I haven't been pregnant myself, so I can't say about my ability to carry kids!

Nekoha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down