Migraine Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

24th June2011

2 posters

Go down

24th June2011 Empty 24th June2011

Post by Tee Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:07 pm

I am back in the land of the living - I think - after 2 really good days, I went on site with hubby and tiled the kitchen. I thought I was doing so well then 8am yesterday pow down I went. The only nice thing about this one is that I knew when it started, and the stages. That might sound a little strange, but I have been in status migraineous for 5 years, and only had my first real no pain no aura days this week (2 in a row), then I noticed I was yawning a lot and weeing a lot, then left hand and arm went numb, then depersonalisation kicked in and then the head pain. I slept all day yesterday and now I am in that run over state. I am interested to see what the next few days hold, will I get more no pain no aura days or will I go just go down a level.... feel like I am on a learning curve again....
Tee
Tee
Admin

https://migrainetalk.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

24th June2011 Empty Re: 24th June2011

Post by whitzendJane Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:36 am

I am just glad you have had some relief..makes it a bit worse when they hit you again tho doesn't it...amazing how we think..'poo..and yep it was just a little bit more rubbish thaN I remembered it was '

Hoping for many more pain free days for you sweetheart and far less relapses.

Jane.x
whitzendJane
whitzendJane
Admin

Back to top Go down