Migraine Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

spasm in eye muscles, never want to have that again

3 posters

Go down

spasm in eye muscles, never want to have that again Empty spasm in eye muscles, never want to have that again

Post by onandoffagain Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:07 am

Last night was so distressing and I never want to experience that again. I had spasms in bith eyes in top and bottom eyelids and the bit that moves your eyes around. It was horrendous, I couldn't close my eyes or see anything. I was so frightened and im terrified it will happen again.
Do you think that a muscle relaxant like diazepam would help?
This is my second major attack in 6 weeks and it took me 5 weeks to recover form the first one. I am so worried now in case i loose my job. An last attack i went paranoid delusional. I don't want to go there again. It was a very frightening place.
Sad

onandoffagain

Back to top Go down

spasm in eye muscles, never want to have that again Empty Re: spasm in eye muscles, never want to have that again

Post by Tee Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:04 am

wow hun that sound horrendous and damn scary - I have never heard of that before - have you emailed your consultant?

Paranoid is not a nice place to be - deep breaths and try not to panic - it will make things worse. Take one day at a time.

Do work know the reason why you are off?

BIG HUGS Hug
Tee
Tee
Admin

https://migrainetalk.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

spasm in eye muscles, never want to have that again Empty Re: spasm in eye muscles, never want to have that again

Post by brainbox Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:03 pm

hi on and off again

i know this and older post from you but if i can ask is the spasms like the eyeballs and any muscles attached to them contacted and trying to roll upwards and the same time as cramping sort of way, where your eyelids are trying to do their own thing and you basiclly can see nothing because your eye balls are riolling and spasming all over the place

is it anything like that im describing, this used to happen to me quite a lot many years back?

if its similar let me know and il try to help
all the best
brainbox
brainbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum