Migraine Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server down time last weekend and lost posts

2 posters

Go down

Server down time last weekend and lost posts Empty Server down time last weekend and lost posts

Post by Tee Thu May 05, 2011 6:03 am

Dear Members

I wanted to apologize for any inconvenience on the forum during the weekend.

I have just been informed that our server host decided, without consulting us, to make hardware changes.

Following these changes, you may have encountered problems with downtime, white pages, disappearance and / or mixing of messages and other problems.

Most problems have been corrected, however, I have been informed that we may have lost content over the last 48 hours that can not be retrieved. It might be worth checking any posts you made over the weekend to make sure they are still there.

Although this event is linked to our host and therefore beyond our control, I am assured they are putting everything in place so it does not happen again.

Regards

Tee
Tee
Tee
Admin

https://migrainetalk.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Server down time last weekend and lost posts Empty Re: Server down time last weekend and lost posts

Post by whitzendJane Thu May 05, 2011 9:33 am

Thanks Tracey that explains a lot. Hope no one lost anything major.

J
x
whitzendJane
whitzendJane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Server down time last weekend and lost posts Empty Re: Server down time last weekend and lost posts

Post by Tee Thu May 05, 2011 9:51 am

I just lost my dream of the cabin boys LMAO
Tee
Tee
Admin

https://migrainetalk.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by whitzendJane Thu May 05, 2011 10:01 am

Tee wrote:I just lost my dream of the cabin boys LMAO

That is pants.
whitzendJane
whitzendJane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down