Migraine Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hopeless but everhopeful

2 posters

Go down

Hopeless but everhopeful Empty Hopeless but everhopeful

Post by Helen Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:35 pm

i've had enough. Migraine after migraine, drug after drug, missing out on times with my family, feeling utterly alone with it all and fed up that however hard i try to combat this ugly beast( Twisted Evil ), he keeps coming back at me with new ways to flaw me. just when i think i've found a pattern that works (3 mild migraines a week), it changes into one prolonged one that keeps finding ways to make it a little worse each time. i have tried so many different things , I hate to think how much money i have spent on it. and to what end, just more and more of the pain and low feelings, low self esteem, confidence, feeling isolated and cut off from the real world, watching others laughing and having fun. i feel i am letting down my family and husband who are having to learn to live with this chronic illness too. Everhopeful for change, Helen x

Helen

http://www.migrainemum.blogspot.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Hopeless but everhopeful Empty Re: Hopeless but everhopeful

Post by Tee Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:50 pm

Oh Helen big big BIG HUGS Hug

This is such a cruel illness and we all have times when we just want to run away - breaking the cycle of a recurring one is a bloody nightmare - I wish I had an answer....

If you feel up to it - let us all know your story - when it started, the type of mig you have and what you have tried - you never know someone may spot something else you can try?

But above all else remember you are not alone - and if you just want to scream and shout - do so - we have all been there and will all listen.

xxx
Tee
Tee
Admin

https://migrainetalk.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum