Migraine Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mon 25th Apr 2011

4 posters

Go down

Mon 25th Apr 2011 Empty Mon 25th Apr 2011

Post by wildone Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:12 am

Afternoon all

Just up out of bed, where I have been for the last couple of days.

Had a bad migraine come on on Friday night and been confined to bed since then, in a very darkened bedroom, head is quite fuzzy still but needed to get outside and have a blow of fresh air.
Lost the use of my left arm and hand, just getting back to normal now, although its still got a dull ache in my hand.
I've got two Cavalier King Charles spaniels and they have hardly left my side the last two days, lying on the bed...lol

But got my bag packed ready for hospital tomorrow and see what they can find out from the tests etc.

Talk in a few days time or when they decide to let me out...

Graham xx

wildone

Back to top Go down

Mon 25th Apr 2011 Empty Re: Mon 25th Apr 2011

Post by Sarah Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:35 am

Sorry to hear you've had a horrible couple of days, Graham. Sounds like the dogs looked after you though. Smile Best of luck tomorrow. Let us know how you got on when you can.

Nothing much going on here.. bad 'ead as usual. I have someone tidying the wilderness garden up at the moment, which makes me feel very lazy, but there's no way it would get done otherwise. Am sure it'll look great by the end. Smile

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by whitzendJane Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:01 am

Ah sorry you've had a rough few days and wishing you all the best for you tests. Hope they can give you some answers.

My dogs camp outside the bed room when I am 'confined' (oh I sound all Jane AUstin) .. collie knows when I am unwell sometimes before I do. He's a rescue and very noise sensitive so we look at each other very sympathetically.

Fingers all crossed for you and please let us know ow you got on when you have the time.

Best of luck
Jane
x
whitzendJane
whitzendJane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:31 am

The Jane Austen reference really made me laugh! Laughing

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tee Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:09 am

So sorry you have had a bad few days Graham - I do so hope they can give you some answers in the next few days xx
Tee
Tee
Admin

https://migrainetalk.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down