Migraine Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Migraine Talk further........

Go down

Talk - Taking Migraine Talk further........ Empty Taking Migraine Talk further........

Post by Tee Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:53 pm

We are almost a year old - wow - where did that time go (oh yes most of it went in a bedroom in the dark Sad....

Migraine Talk was started out of pure frustration of not being able to find answers to my personal questions and I had no idea how many people this would touch - I have just had a count up and what with the forum, and Facebook groups, emails etc it has touched over 900 people worldwide :O...........

So I have made my mind up (after some gentle pushing - thanks guys!) and will add the most requested / shared information to the home page of the forum.......... I will try and get this done by the our 1st Birthday (13th April) as this would be a nice gift to give everyone............. but I am open to suggestions as to what should go up first............. so please do let me now if there was anything Migraine Talk has posted or shared which has helped you...........
Tee
Tee
Admin

https://migrainetalk.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down