Taking Migraine Talk further........

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Taking Migraine Talk further........

Post by Tee on Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:53 pm

We are almost a year old - wow - where did that time go (oh yes most of it went in a bedroom in the dark Sad....

Migraine Talk was started out of pure frustration of not being able to find answers to my personal questions and I had no idea how many people this would touch - I have just had a count up and what with the forum, and Facebook groups, emails etc it has touched over 900 people worldwide :O...........

So I have made my mind up (after some gentle pushing - thanks guys!) and will add the most requested / shared information to the home page of the forum.......... I will try and get this done by the our 1st Birthday (13th April) as this would be a nice gift to give everyone............. but I am open to suggestions as to what should go up first............. so please do let me now if there was anything Migraine Talk has posted or shared which has helped you...........

Admin

http://migrainetalk.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum