Migraine Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What has worked - Over the counter painkillers (part 6)

2 posters

Go down

What has worked - Over the counter painkillers (part 6)

What has worked - Over the counter painkillers  (part 6) I_vote_lcap0% What has worked - Over the counter painkillers  (part 6) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
 What has worked - Over the counter painkillers  (part 6) I_vote_lcap50% What has worked - Over the counter painkillers  (part 6) I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
 What has worked - Over the counter painkillers  (part 6) I_vote_lcap0% What has worked - Over the counter painkillers  (part 6) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
 What has worked - Over the counter painkillers  (part 6) I_vote_lcap25% What has worked - Over the counter painkillers  (part 6) I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
 What has worked - Over the counter painkillers  (part 6) I_vote_lcap25% What has worked - Over the counter painkillers  (part 6) I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4
Back

What has worked - Over the counter painkillers  (part 6) Empty What has worked - Over the counter painkillers (part 6)

Post by Tee Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:40 pm

I know we are all different and medication / treatments / supplements etc all work differently on each person, but I thought it would be interesting to see, statistically if anything stood out in the way of helping....

I will set a series polls - as we are limited in the list length - so if you have had anything which is not on the list and you feel it has helped you significantly - do add it as a post.....

Do not tick the stuff you have tried - but the ones which you think have helped you, you would use again or you would recommend to others..........
Tee
Tee
Admin

https://migrainetalk.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

What has worked - Over the counter painkillers  (part 6) Empty Re: What has worked - Over the counter painkillers (part 6)

Post by Sarah Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:59 pm

What a good idea - these polls are going to be really interesting!

Sarah

Back to top Go down