Migraine Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christmas is only 4 weeks away - what are your tips on coping with this time of year?

2 posters

Go down

Christmas is only 4 weeks away - what are your tips on coping with this time of year? Empty Christmas is only 4 weeks away - what are your tips on coping with this time of year?

Post by Tee Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:01 am

Christmas is supposed to be a merry time................... but its full of trigger moments - so how do you get through this season without the pain?

- How do you avoid the stress - the shopping, the guest management, the cooking?

- How do you get through those parties? All that noise, buzz as well as food and drink.....

- How do you avoid the scents? Think burning candles

- Also what about changes in the weather - how do you manage the cold and wind?
Tee
Tee
Admin

https://migrainetalk.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Christmas is only 4 weeks away - what are your tips on coping with this time of year? Empty Re: Christmas is only 4 weeks away - what are your tips on coping with this time of year?

Post by Sarah Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:00 am

I don't know that I really have any tips... With shopping I just go when I feel able to, rather than have anything planned. Whatever did we do before online shopping, though! Very Happy

I don't go out enough to have any parties to go to!!

The main thing for me is that I absolutely dread what I'm going to be like on the day, and Boxing Day too, as those are the days where I have to be well enough to see family. Even if I'm not too bad on one of the days, the other day is always terrible - I never get away with both!

Sarah

Back to top Go down