Migraine Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carers can get acknowledgement

Go down

Carers can get acknowledgement  Empty Carers can get acknowledgement

Post by Tee Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:45 am

At this years National Migraine Action Heroes Awards lunch I am pleased to say my husband WON the carer of the year award

I am so so so proud of him and nomiating him, was my small way of saying thank you.

For you who do not know, I went chronic 5 yrs ago after a massive migraine, following a very stressful C section for the brith of twins and without this man by myside I would not be here today - yet alone with the family of 4 we have. I owe him a great deal - he was the one who lifted me into bed each night and out each morning, he was the one who got up to sort the twins out of a night time, he ran the house and fed and clothed 4 kids....... even now he knows when a migraine is coming and sends me to bed... it is he who brings the pills and water, closes the curtains and even clears the sick..... it is he who keeps 4 kids quite so I can sleep......... even without this national award - he will always be my hero xxxxx
Tee
Tee
Admin

https://migrainetalk.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down