Been quite a week

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Been quite a week

Post by Sheena Hulston on Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:48 am

Hi Ladies you are making me feel bad!! I have just about given up!!
I get up in the morning slap on some mascara and thats it!!
Thats as much as I can manage.... just soooo tired all the time at the moment....
Ive always cooked good food, meat potatoes and 3 veg so additives dont come into food for me and been "green" for years so no chemicles there.
I'm just trying to get through a day at the moment without going back to bed!!! Thats all I crave, the flunarazine is hitting me hard even although I take it at 5pm now I still drag myself out of bed at 7am and just long to go back till I hit the pillow again at 10pm. If im lucky I get a little kip in the day and sunday I get a lie in till 10.
I will look up about the Ford test and about kinesiology But as I feel Ok at moment except the tiredness I really dont care!!! Paul is despairing of me at the moment I know but I have lost the will......we are having a new laminate floor laid next week and there is lots of work going on at the moment and all I want to do is find a nice quiet corner to hide in and SLEEPPPPPP .
I do look in every now and again and see you are all doing ok but if I spen too long sitting down reading I drop off Hahax
Not all bad went to the cinema with grand babies yesterday to see Cars2 ... they told me it was great as I slept through half of it..never mind will get it for them for xmas and sleep through the first half and watch the end with them x.
Sheena Hulston

Back to top Go down

Post by Tee on Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:19 am

Oh Sheena - sounds like the Fluarazine is hitting home - I know exactly what you mean - its a different kind of tiredness - you are totally exhausted morning, noon and night and feel just as crap when you wake up as you did when you went to bed Sad Its the reason I came off Fluarazine Sad I was sleeping 18 hrs a day at the end and if I made it out of PJs and brushed my hair I was having a good day lol

Might be time to talk to the neuro again about something else - have you spoke to them about the Botox? Although even with that it has taken over a month to get my energy back, and I think that has been down to the change in diet and the supplements.

Hugs hun

T xx

Admin

http://migrainetalk.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah on Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:44 am

However did you sleep at the cinema?! Very Happy
Sarah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tee on Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:11 am

Chris - I am with Jane on this one - I have never heard of it giving mood swings - but I get them pre migraine.....

Admin

http://migrainetalk.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum