Migraine Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRI scan all done but boy did my head feel odd after !

4 posters

Go down

MRI scan all done but boy did my head feel odd after ! Empty MRI scan all done but boy did my head feel odd after !

Post by JACQUELINE TEW Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:01 pm

Well the MRI is done now ,went friday morning 8.30 so was the first in which was pleasing no long wait .Just the wait for the results now .
Felt really odd after don`t know wether itwas the sound but auras where set off especially depersonalisation ,i had pulled into Morrisons car park to do some grocery shop but sat there feeling completely blanked out and hazy so pulled out and got straight home ,left side of head and face felt very strange for two days .
Has anyone else been effected by an MRI ? ,glad to have had it though hopefully no TIA`S will show up especially with the family history .
Hope everyone is pain free and enjoying the remainder of the weekend xxxx
JACQUELINE TEW
JACQUELINE TEW

Back to top Go down

MRI scan all done but boy did my head feel odd after ! Empty Re: MRI scan all done but boy did my head feel odd after !

Post by Sheena Hulston Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:49 pm

I always feel iffy after my MRIs as they do a deep one on my cyst and it sounds like a pneumatic drill and it takes about 30mins and im not good in confined spaces so have to keep my eyes tight shut.
It always kicks off a migraine.
Hope yours comes back ok and that the kids didn't starve cause you missed the morrisons run Ha ha x
Hope you feel ok now Hugs
Sheena x

Sheena Hulston
Sheena Hulston

Back to top Go down

MRI scan all done but boy did my head feel odd after ! Empty Re: MRI scan all done but boy did my head feel odd after !

Post by JACQUELINE TEW Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:51 pm

I did get there in the end lol i went later with daughter and shopping list she filled the trolley and i pushed it round ,so everyone got fed ,it`s been nearly a week since scan and still not 100% had to get the triptans out yesterday ,have had aura and fatigue for several days i think the weather has probably contributed to it aswell though and had to increase epilim back up to 2 a day on neuro`s orders so its a job to know if it is the tablets not agreeing or other factors ,but at the mo i am back to feeling lethargic and low so not a happy bunny despite trying ,hope you are ok hugs back thankyou x.
JACQUELINE TEW
JACQUELINE TEW

Back to top Go down

Post by wildone Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:25 am

I'm always like that after a MRI on my head, feel really dizzy and swimming in my head, but usually dies down within a couple of hours, thankfully I haven't had one for a year but docs said a couple of weeks ago that he probably needs to do another one soon, just to see if there is any change in the brain.

wildone

Back to top Go down

Post by whitzendJane Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:35 am

Have you heard anything back yet Jacqueline..or did I miss that post?

How are you doing?
x
whitzendJane
whitzendJane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down