Migraine Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Time I Brag !!

5 posters

Go down

Last Time I Brag !! Empty Last Time I Brag !!

Post by Sheena Hulston Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:05 am

Just come round from 3 days of hell !! Id had such a good run and then it hit me... just when i was feeling good... and had a brag about it.. serves me right.
I knew it was to good to last. It hit me full on and threw everything at me, sickness pain aura lights more pain and then some. Never curled so tight in my life... Scared Paul I think..... even thought about a&e even but they are bad down here so thats got to be bad for me to think that...
Never mind four good days almost make up for it, feel a bit woosey still and some one is still attacking me with a pickaxe but not so bad now.
Will shut up next time I feel good though and wont tempt fate...
Hope everyone else is good ....
Tee did your fairy godmother let you get to the ball ?
Hope so
Sheena x x x clown
Sheena Hulston
Sheena Hulston

Back to top Go down

Last Time I Brag !! Empty Re: Last Time I Brag !!

Post by Sarah Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:54 am

So sorry to hear this. Sad Hope you're on the mend now. I so know what you mean about not wanting to tempt fate. It just makes you really pessimistic, doesn't it?!

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by JACQUELINE TEW Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:40 pm

Hugs xxx hope you are feeling better today ,leaves you feeling washed out after a bad session like that though bless you ,get loads of rest xxx
JACQUELINE TEW
JACQUELINE TEW

Back to top Go down

Post by Tee Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:22 am

Big Hugs Hunny - sounds like a rough one Sad post biggie takes a while to go to....

Fairy god mother did let me go to the ball Smile - she swelled me up again, so I almost went bear foot! Only had to take one triptan and 2 codine - and I think the champagne helped too Wink . But it was so nice to get out and talk to adults, even if I did end up with a neurologist LMAO poor guy - he was a junior and I knew more than him LOL.. I almost set the place on fire too ooopes - well they put tea lights on the table and I miss judged the distance and the name card went up in flames lol Tom picked it up and casually walked outside with it as calm as can be apart from the last few steps where he legged it, guess he wanted some fingers left Very Happy We did not get to bed until 4am and I was up at 9.30 with a slightly 'fragile' headache - quite day today me thinks Smile
Tee
Tee
Admin

https://migrainetalk.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by whitzendJane Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:32 am

Glad you made it..sounded fun. Sorry you are having a rough few days Sheena hope things settle back down to a dull roar very quickly.

Hugs

Jane
x
whitzendJane
whitzendJane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheena Hulston Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:33 pm

Glad you made it Tee and had some adult chat and some bubbly.. when hubby told you to lite up the room Im sure thats not what he meant!! Very Happy
Sheena Hulston
Sheena Hulston

Back to top Go down

Post by Tee Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:30 am

LMAO No I am sure he did not mean that - but I had to leave some kind of impression now didn't I. LOL

We were just laughing about a scene on the dance floor, one of the junior doctors keeled over (from drink) and all these juniors stood round him discussing tests to be done! - they even put him in the recovery position - then one of my party got some ice and put it down his back - he soon got up LMAO. Oh so intelligent! yet so young Very Happy
Tee
Tee
Admin

https://migrainetalk.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down