Migraine Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neuropsychology

3 posters

Go down

Neuropsychology Empty Neuropsychology

Post by wildone Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:53 am

When I was in hospital at the end of April, I was seen by the Migraine consultant on the Neuro Ward, and he mentioned about seeing a Neuropsychologist, as they believe mine could be brought on by the brain trauma that I have had, and that they believe there are messages going from the diseased part of the brain which then triggers the migraines, so I've got an appointment to see the Neuropsychologist in two weeks time, and see where we go from there, I know they did discuss with me having an EEG, more MRI scans and other tests on the brain to try to determine what type or if there are any messages in the brain, its as they said "its a stab in the dark".

I'll keep you updated on their findings, but something different.

Graham

wildone

Back to top Go down

Neuropsychology Empty Re: Neuropsychology

Post by Tee Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:13 am

Oh that sounds really interesting - I have never heard of that - so please do let us know how that goes....
Tee
Tee
Admin

https://migrainetalk.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by whitzendJane Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:35 am

I went to see a neuropsychologist last year...she really helped me come to terms with my illness.

Jane
x
whitzendJane
whitzendJane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wildone Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:53 am

I think that's what its mainly for Jane, but as it was described to me was to see what the software in the brain is up to, and to see why the messages are being sent to cause the extreme pain I get, and once they know that they can deal with the "hard drive" as meaning the brain, then try to sort that out......lol

Graham

wildone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum