Migraine Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sunday 5th june

4 posters

Go down

sunday 5th june Empty sunday 5th june

Post by onandoffagain Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:06 pm

well, I am sat in my nighty contemplating the task of cleaning and tidying the house. Not a prospect I am keen to start. I know my husband would do it all but i feel so guilty about the amount he has had to take on.

I think my strategy ( which has just come to me while writing this, isnt writing good for you??) Is that I will take each task at a time and not think of the house as a whole which needs doing. I shall congratulate myself on finishing each room and then decide whether to start on the next one. There you go see? therapy just by tapping some keys. I guess its my version of talking to myself Mexican wave

on with the duster and the big black bin bag. Now to choose a CD to help me along the way

onandoffagain

Back to top Go down

sunday 5th june Empty Re: sunday 5th june

Post by Tee Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:48 pm

LOL sounds like a good plan to me. I never go for a full house clean, as long as one room is clean I am happy - you can only sit in one room at a time LOL. But must admit I do get a sense of joy when the black bag is full LOL

Best of luck and do not over do it miss.

If its any help I am still in my PJs too Smile I am just about to start helping my 10 year old on his holiday homework - George and the Dragon - deep joy Rolling Eyes
Tee
Tee
Admin

https://migrainetalk.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by onandoffagain Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:48 am

I havent even started on the homework yet, im sure my mum taught me better than to leave it till the last minute, but there you go. I obviously never learnt my lesson! study Must teach the kids to not do what i do and do as i tell them!
I have managed to fill 5 black bags and have finished upstairs. I know i have over done it though as my arm and hand are ignoring my brain and typing whatever they want. ( thank goodness for spell ckecker) x Good luck with George and the dragon!

onandoffagain

Back to top Go down

Post by Tee Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:08 am

wow 5 bags - that's some going - well done you Smile rest now your arm is telling you too Smile

as for me.......... the bit about George killing a dragon to save a princess seemed to go down easy - the bit about it being a metaphor for the devil was a little bit harder to explain scratch And I thought my homework days where over Shocked

But hey coffee and an apple turnover came to the rescue Smile

Tee
Tee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheena Hulston Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:34 am

Do As I Say And Not As I Do ..... I over did it with the Vax on a good day yesterday I always go nuts!!!!! Little and often is best Razz I keep telling myself this when I am sitting in the dark with the leg shaking in pain. Twisted Evil
Why do we do it?
Go easy girl... it will still be there 2moz, with a little bit more if its like my house, but still there non the less... chill!
Happy Days x x
Sheena Hulston
Sheena Hulston

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheena Hulston Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:38 am

PS Only have to say OMG and my Paul finishes it for me anyway love him....except ironing.....and cooking that is... x
Sheena Hulston
Sheena Hulston

Back to top Go down

Post by Tee Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:44 am

That is so true - as soon as we feel a little better - we go all hung hoe! We will learn one day - I started to sort the washing out last week, and dragged it all from the utility room to the lounge..... ok one small lot got to make it to a pile...... the rest is still all over the floor LOL - Hubby - love him too - did iron the kids school uniform last night Smile Now we just have to find the PE kits under the pile scratch It there some where I am sure lol
Tee
Tee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by whitzendJane Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:16 am

Bugger! PE kits..I knew I'd forgotten something..DOH...must write a note for the morning to remember them..OH amd dinner money..forgot that too.

AArrrghhhhh
Jane
whitzendJane
whitzendJane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down