Migraine Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seeking migraine sufferers who have used botox as a remedy

3 posters

Go down

Seeking migraine sufferers who have used botox as a remedy Empty Seeking migraine sufferers who have used botox as a remedy

Post by 4sarah4 Fri May 13, 2011 2:09 am

Hi all,

I am writing a feature on the health benefits of botox for a university project and following the news that a Spanish study has confirmed botox can aid migraines, I am looking for sufferers who have used botox for this purpose and are willing to speak about their experiences.

The feature will be unpublished initially, but I may potentially pitch it to a women's weekly magazine if all goes well.

Please get in touch if you would like to know more.

Thanks

Sarah

4sarah4

Back to top Go down

Seeking migraine sufferers who have used botox as a remedy Empty Re: Seeking migraine sufferers who have used botox as a remedy

Post by Tee Fri May 13, 2011 5:13 am

Hi

I do know someone who has had this done and I will email them for you.

I am not sure what your timing are like?

But I am due to have Botox done on the 27th May - so a few weeks time - I am told you need 2 rounds in order to gain the best results - but they are given 12 weeks apart. So my 2nd round will not be until August - let me know if that is any help?

Tee

Tee
Tee
Admin

https://migrainetalk.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Seeking migraine sufferers who have used botox as a remedy Empty Re: Seeking migraine sufferers who have used botox as a remedy

Post by akrohn Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:35 pm

Hi! I have had Botox as a preventative for migraine. I actually had my latest round just last Thursday. I have good results, I guess. The effects last for about 8 weeks for me, and then I am back to suffering frequent headaches for the last month. (I get the shots every 3 months) I would be willing to answer any questions you have. I don't know if it matters or not, I live in the US. I have seen that most people on the forums are in the UK.
akrohn
akrohn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tee Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:24 pm

Oh sorry I should have posted on this thread to oopes - the article was written - but we get requests from time to time......
Tee
Tee
Admin

https://migrainetalk.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down