Migraine Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May 9th 2011

3 posters

Go down

May 9th 2011 Empty May 9th 2011

Post by wildone Tue May 10, 2011 2:04 am

Hi All

Sorry I haven't been on for a few days but, had a bad time this last week and over weekend, stayed in the bedroom most the week and computer was only switched on once.

Had a real bad HM and couldn't do anything at all, my wife just left me sleeping all day and night, but through it now and today feels as though nothing has happened.

Will read back now and see what posts there are.

Graham

xx

wildone

Back to top Go down

May 9th 2011 Empty Re: May 9th 2011

Post by Tee Tue May 10, 2011 5:05 am

Hi Graham

Sorry you got hit with another one - but Smile you feel better now. Its been quite bust on here - we are over the 430 post mark and now have 27 people Smile - We have also been accepted on the Migraine Search website Smile

Last edited by Tee on Tue May 10, 2011 5:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Tee
Tee
Admin

https://migrainetalk.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by whitzendJane Tue May 10, 2011 5:12 am

@ Tracey ..that is one of the best typos this week and that's coming from me the Queen of typos!
@ Graham ..really sorry you have been so ill again, I was worrying about you today as I noticed you weren't around. I did wonder if you had been re-admitted to hossie so am glad you were well enough to stop by and check in etc.

I hope you start to get longer periods between attacks soon. Have you heard anything back from neurology yet?

Thinking of you
JAne
xxx
whitzendJane
whitzendJane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down